Website Terms & Conditions
The contents of this website are for information only. Nothing you see or read here constitutes an offer to enter into a contract.
Every situation is different. We endeavour to keep the contents of this website both accurate and up to date. This is not always possible. In addition all information on the website is of a general nature. You should therefore obtain specific advice before doing something or refraining from doing something as a result of anything you read on this website.
By using this website you acknowledge the privacy and disclaimer policies and give your consent for us to contact you by post, SMS text message, email or phone following any enquiry form that has been completed.
The Information and advice on this website has been prepared to provide information of a general nature only.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, it should not be accepted that such content is a comprehensive statement of E.U or UK laws and regulations. The advice does not apply to Scotland.
UKMS Money Solutions Limited, its owners, agents and employees accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website or any websites to which this one may be linked. In no event will UKMS Money Solutions Limited, its owners, agents or employees be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information on this website.
The contents of the website will be changed without notice from time to time and access to the website may be withdrawn at any time.
Free PPI Check
This service is a free, standalone service with no obligation and you are entitled to cancel this PPI Check at any time.
Our PPI Check is a free service to determine whether you paid PPI or not.
If your check shows PPI is or may be present on any agreements with your lender, we will contact you detailing our full claims service to you (the terms of which are set out below).
You can enquire about PPI directly yourself. You are free not to use our full claims service and make a PPI claim yourself directly to your lender.
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office, so your details will be safely stored in line with the Data Protection Act.
Client Services Agreement - Payment Protection Insurance Claims
1. DEFINITIONS. 1.1 In this Agreement the following words and phrases have the following meanings: “Client” Client 1 and/or Client 2 “UKMS” UKMS Money Solutions Limited - T/A UK Money Solutions “Parties” the Client or UKMS; “Relevant Claim(s)” potential claims related to the validity, fairness, appropriateness, or miss selling of the Relevant Policies or as otherwise identified by the Review; “Relevant Policies” the agreements and policies identified following the submission of a Data Subject Access Request to the Client’s lenders; “Review” an analysis of relevant and available legal documentation or agreements; “Success fee” the fee UKMS charge following a successful outcome; “Successful Outcome” any saving whatsoever made by the Client, or compensatory payment made to the Client, relating to Relevant Claims, whether paid directly or indirectly to the Client, and whether obtained as a direct or indirect result of the actions of UKMS or following the provision of Services under this Agreement. 1.2 Any reference to any statute or statutory instrument or any section or part thereof includes any enactment replacing or amending it or any instrument, order or regulation made under it and also includes any past statutory provisions (as from time to time modified or re-enacted) which such provision has directly or indirectly replaced. 1.3 Headings are for reference purposes only and shall not affect the construction of anything in this Agreement. 1.4 In the event that any obligation of the Client in this Agreement is void but would be valid if any part were deleted, such obligation shall apply with any such deletion as may be necessary to make it valid and effective.
2. AUTHORITY TO ACT. 2.1 From the effective date of this Agreement, UKMS is authorised and appointed to act on behalf of the Client to Review Relevant Policies for Relevant Claims until the Agreement is terminated by either party as per the terms of this Agreement. 2.2 UKMS may, at its sole discretion, offer the Client negotiation services with creditors on behalf of the Client in the event that UKMS feels that it is in the best interests of the Client. 2.3 UKMS is entitled to assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement provided that such person will perform the obligations of UKMS under the Agreement. 2.4 This Agreement may be varied only in writing and solely by agreement of both Parties.
3. OBLIGATIONS OF UKMS. 3.1 UKMS shall undertake a Review of the Relevant Policies in order to identify any Relevant Claims. 3.2 UKMS shall notify the Client in the event that a Relevant Claim has been identified, multiple relevant Claims have been identified or no Relevant Claims have been identified. 3.3 UKMS shall inform the Client when significant developments occur and provide updates at least every six months by telephone or in writing. 3.4 UKMS will negotiate on behalf of the Client as and when a Relevant Claim or Relevant Policy may require. All such negotiations will be conducted in the best interests of the Client. All negotiated settlements will be agreed only when the Client has given consent. 3.5 UKMS will notify the Client of any settlement offer from a creditor by telephone or in writing including email.
4. CLIENT DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS. 4.1 The Client will provide UKMS with true and fair copies of all requested documentation and correspondence relating to the Relevant Policies, or notify us as to why this is not possible, in a prompt and timely manner. 4.2 The Client will cooperate with UKMS on all reasonable requests, respond to all correspondence, and forward any correspondence it receives from creditors during the course of the claims process to us in a prompt and timely manner. 4.3 The Client acknowledges that whether a Relevant Policy is a Relevant Claim is at the sole discretion of UKMS. 4.4 The Client acknowledges that it may cancel this Agreement through any reasonable means, or by use of the cancellation notice contained within the Customer Information Sheet. 4.5 The Client is also aware that UKMS offers a 14 day cancellation policy from the date of signing of this agreement within which period no charges will be made by UKMS. 4.6 The Client may not assign any rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party whatsoever without the prior written consent of UKMS. 4.7 The Client confirms that it is not subject to any litigation nor has the Client been involved in any dispute or complaint pertaining to any of the Relevant Policies. 4.8 The Client confirms that it is not and has never been subject to bankruptcy or any other insolvency proceedings.
5. FEES DUE UPON CANCELLATION. 5.1 In the event of any cancellation by the Client prior to any confirmation, either orally or in writing, that a Successful Outcome is to be awarded to the Client, cancellation may be made within the first 14 days of the contract without charge; and after the first 14 days by paying the cost of the service provided by UKMS up to the point of cancellation at a charge of £50+VAT per hour per Relevant Claim subject to a maximum charge of £250+VAT per Relevant Claim. 5.2 In the event of cancellation by the Client after any confirmation, either orally or in writing, that a Successful Outcome is to be awarded to the Client, cancellation may be made but the Success Fee will be charged provided that the award of a Successful Outcome is consistent with Financial Conduct Authority or Financial Ombudsman Service guidelines. 5.3 Failure to respond to reasonable requests as per 4.1 & 4.2 will be interpreted as the Client’s intention to cancel.
6. CLIENT FEES. 6.1 The Client acknowledges that the Client: 6.1.1 understands and agrees with the fees due to UKMS for the provision of services under this Agreement which are disclosed below along with examples; 6.1.2 agrees to pay UKMS the Success Fee under this Agreement within 14 days of a Successful Outcome being notified to the Client by either UKMS or any other person; 6.1.3 agrees, understands and authorises the payment of fees to UKMS that may become due to UKMS as a result of a Successful Outcome; and 6.1.4 agrees that any and all fees due by the Client to UKMS under this Agreement may not be set-off against any counter claim or similar demand under any circumstances. 6.2 Value Added Tax is applicable on all fees under this Agreement at the prevailing rate and is payable by the Client. 6.3 The Success Fee for PPI claims is 20% + VAT (total 24%) of the Successful Outcome. 6.4 The Client acknowledges and accepts that in the event of a successful Relevant Claim resulting in the balance of any Relevant Policy being reduced, the Client will be subject to a Success Fee as detailed in the examples below and the Client will be invoiced by UKMS for the Success Fee. 6.5.1 The Client shall have 14 days from receipt of redress notification within which to pay to UKMS the sum due under the Success Fee as detailed in the examples below. 6.5.2 Failure to pay the Success Fee within the 14 day limit will result in interest being charged at 8% per annum and the potential commencement of legal action against the Client. If legal action is necessary then any Collection Agents Fees and County Court Fees will be added to the outstanding amount. The client will receive sufficient notice explaining the costs of any action before it is taken.
Examples of how we charge our Success Fee for Successful Outcomes of PPI claims:
Example 1 - Cash Refund
Compensation £4,000.00 of which £4,000.00 is cash
Success Fee is 20% (£800) + vat (£160) = £960
Customer receives £3,040.00 in cash
Example 2 - Part Cash Refund / Part Loan Reduction
Compensation £4,000.00 of which cash is £2000 and £2000 is reduction in future loan repayments
Success Fee is 20% (£800) + vat (£160) = £960
Customer receives £1,040.00 cash and £2,000.00 reduction in future loan repayments
Example 3 - Refund Used For Debt Reduction
Compensation £4,000.00 of which £0 is cash and £4,000.00 is used to set off arrears
Success Fee is 20% (£800) + vat (£160) = £960
Customer pays £960 and receives a reduction of £4,000 of their outstanding loan
7. PROTECTION FOR UKMS. 7.1 Any liability of UKMS as a result of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be limited to that which was foreseeable upon the signing of this Agreement.
8. NOTICES AND SERVICE OF PROCEEDINGS. 8.1 Any notice required to be given under this Agreement by any party shall be in writing sent by registered post, facsimile transmission or delivered by hand to the address of UKMS or the address of the Client as appearing at the start of this Agreement or to such other address as notified to the sender and shall be deemed to be served 3 days after posting if sent registered post, 24 hours after transmission if sent by facsimile and when actually received if sent by hand. For the avoidance of doubt, notice to UKMS may not be served to any Sales Agent of UKMS. 8.2 Upon any termination of this Agreement any fees due to UK under this Agreement, at the time of termination, will become payable. 8.3 Notwithstanding the above, the Client will not be charged in the event that this Agreement is terminated within 14 days of its signing.
9. COMPLAINTS HANDLING. 9.1 In the event of any dispute of complaint the Client shall refer to our Complaints Procedure
Recommend A Friend & Earn £50.00 - Terms & Conditions
We would be delighted if you feel that you've received such a good service that you'd like to recommend someone to us. Due to regulatory requirements, we have to follow strict rules when accepting referrals so please adhere to the following terms when recommending us to your friends, family and colleagues:
1. Only current or previous customers of UKMS Money Solutions Limited qualify for our recommend a friend scheme.
2. You may only refer people who you know in a personal capacity; for example, a friend, family member or colleague.
3. You may not refer people who you know in a professional capacity either directly or via your employer; for example, you are their financial advisor, legal advisor or debt advisor.
4. You may not recommend a friend for commercial purposes; for example if you intend to run a business referring friends to us.
5. To make a referral, simply pass our details to your referred person and tell them to contact us quoting your name. They can complete our online claim form (once they have read about our service and happy to proceed) or call us on 0121 236 4843 (whereby we will explain our service to ensure they are happy to proceed).
6. You will be paid £50.00 per referred person. Your referral must have a successful claim with us worth £500 or more (pre-taxes and invoice charges), and must have settled their invoice with us before payment is made to you.
7. You are limited to 25 referral payments per calendar quarter. We will not pay a referral fee for any referrals made in excess of this amount.
8. We reserve the right to withhold payment of a referral fee if we suspect that you are not complying or have not complied with these Terms and Conditions.
9. If it is found that you have failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions we will not pay the referral fee to you.
10. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Payments for any referrals made prior to withdrawal of this offer will be honoured in full.
Your Right To Cancel
You can cancel your free PPI check at anytime without any cost to yourself whatsoever
You can cancel the free PPI check by contacting us phone, text message, email or post.
Should you sign and return our full claim pack you will have the right to cancel our services within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us at UKMS Money Solutions Limited, 201-204 Murdoch Chambers, 153a Corporation Street, Birmingham, B4 6PH, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0121 236 4843 of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. by telephone or a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the the model cancellation form enclosed with your claim pack (printed below), but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
To: UK Money Solutions, 201-204 Murdoch Chambers, 153a Corporation Street, Birmingham, B4 6PH E: email@example.com T: 0121 236 4843
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract for the supply of Claims Management Services
Ordered on __________/ received on _____________
Name of consumers:
Address of consumers:
Signature of consumers:
[*]Delete as appropriate"